Thursday, April 9, 2009

晕晕的

Yesterday
so sudden whole day faint faint de
can feel my brain stuck like traffic jem inside there
just only feel like after alcohol
seeing body standing without soul de
mostly can be describe like drunk drunk de
cant even focus on anything
but be sure i know what i doing & where am i lolz
haiz..
during lunch time hour
when i walking around to restaurant
so worry that i will fall down at some where else
lucky it's didnt happening la
else i wont sitting here wrote this blog lolz

hmm...
time gone so slow to reach 6pm
waiting and waiting
just sure that i only can wait cos me cant do anything oso
haha XD
after my mom fetch me
immediately get into my bed when i reach home
my dinner totally skip lolz
my body and mind really very tired liao
huhu..
feeling like whole body no much energy to do any more

No comments: