Thursday, April 9, 2009

Games called THE SIM

lately start begin my new games at home
this games is called THE SIM
haha.. actual this is old games la..
only myself never play it before then mai consider new games lu
hehe :D
Inside the games we will be act likes your own character in the games
build your own house with your style
decorate all the furniture inside of it
design anything of your favourite such as color
mostly it's just like interior design

after all is done
you can play the role of character inside or it
make sure that you could make it into good mood all the time
give her eat, make sure her hygiene, energy and so on
haha
is to bad, me always bad in social
and my computer character always cry-ing when she feel lonely
cos i still new, so at the first i need someone to guide on it lolz
my sibling always score me.. why this, why that de...
haha... me a bit stupid on playing this games lah~ =p paiseh neh~

Is that mean myself oso same like her, lack of social in fact??
Is that feeling that cause i'm named myself as Lonely Lena??
And always cry-ing in the middle of nitez??

It's to conflict for me to answer this question,
cos myself oso dunno :(
haiz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SG SAID:

U PLAY GAME?
DINT STUDY AR..........

potatofly said...

this game not build city de meh?
last time i got play a game name soemthing like dat de..
hhahaaha

Pisces.Lgirl said...

is build own house de wo...
>p

dun worry angsa,
me got study too..
:)